Board Of Advisors
The primary role of the Board of Advisors is to advise and support the Chief Administrative Officer/Principal in the continued development and improvement of Ricks Institute whereby serving as ambassadors for the work and mission of Ricks Institute.
This select group of versatile and distinguished individuals is committed to the continuous progress of Ricks Institute through the advisement of the Principal/ CAO:
- On the strategic directions of Ricks On enhancing the reputation and improving the visibility of Ricks
- On assisting in efforts to secure funding and support from external sources in order to achieve the goals of Ricks
- On assisting to assess Ricks’ programs and progress in relation to established goals, priorities and criteria
- The Board of Advisors does not have any legal jurisdiction to the institution. The Board serves as advisors and supporting body of the institution
- The Principal/CAO and board members recommend members to the board