Ricks Institute seeks to achieve a distinction throughout Liberia and beyond in offering a balanced and integrated education of the head, heart and the hands by providing its students with a firm foundation for life and the inspiration to serve others.
Our Commitments: “Not for Self-But for Others”
- To educate the whole person through a curriculum rooted in spiritual, intellectual, and technological formations
- To relate the Christian faith to learning responsibly and intelligibly
- To instill in the students an awareness of their relationship with Jesus, the world, and the environment
- To offer a strong core curriculum based on needs of Liberia and beyond fostering an interdisciplinary approach to learning
- To encourage courageous, compassionate, articulate young people to serve others and not merely self